About Our Company
OWC is a trusted metal building contractor in Clovis, CA. We have taken pride in offering state-of-the-art, professional-looking metal buildings and architectural components for various industries in the Central Valley region and much of California since 1988. We have worked with a wide variety of companies, including our repeat clients, PG&E and SCE.
- 1975 – Don Helgren formed Helgren Construction, a company specializing in the small building market with utility companies as their primary customers.
- 1977 – Brad Olson, joined Helgren Construction.
- 1978 – Marty Olson, joined the company. Don taught Brad and Marty the intricacies of the metal building system and its installation.
- 1985 – Bob Wagner joined Helgren Construction as General Manager to handle the marketing, design, and procurement aspects of the business.
- 1988 – Don retired and turned his business over to Bob, Brad, and Marty. They formed a partnership called Helgren Olson Wagner Construction.
- 1990 – Bob, Brad, and Marty formed a corporation named Olson Wagner Construction, which continues to provide the same quality and service that was established by Don almost 35 years ago.
- Bob Wagner passed away in 2019, Brad, Marty, and our whole OWC team are committed to continuing to provide the same quality workmanship and personnel relationships to our valued customers that Don Helgren and Bob Wagner established so many years ago.
Corporate President / Corporate Safety Officer
Brad Olson has over 35 years of experience and an extensive background in installing metal building components. He handles estimating, administration duties, assists in product marketing, and provides necessary design details.
Corporate Vice President & Field/Shop Supervisor
Marty Olson has over 35 years of experience and an extensive background in installing metal building components. In addition to field supervision, safety, as well assisting in marketing.
Corporate Field Supervisor/Safety Officer
Has been with OWC for over 15 years with a wide variety of experience in utility buildings, metal buildings, and architectural panel installation. Ryan is also our key Field Safety.
Corporate Office Manager
Has over 15 years’ experience in the construction industry that includes, accounting, payroll, Contract administration, and human resources.